Licensure Resources for Supervisees
I am an AAMFT – Approved Supervisor. If you are interested in working with me for supervision,
please contact me for details.
The resources listed below are for LMFTAs. If you are an LPCA or a LCSW, please refer to your appropriate licensure boards for paperwork and forms.
FORMS & EVALUATIONS
All forms are taken from the North Carolina Licensure Board for Marriage and Family Therapist
- CLINICAL AND SUPERVISION HOURS REPORT FORM (POST-DEGREE)
- NORTH CAROLINA MARRIAGE AND FAMILY THERAPY LICENSURE BOARD SUPERVISION AGREEMENT
- SUPERVISION REPORTING PROCESS FOR ASSOCIATES
- QUARTERLY SUPERVISION AND/OR NOTIFICATION OF SUPERVISION TERMINATION (Duplicate Form As Needed)
- CLINICAL SUPERVISION TRACKING FORM
- CALENDAR OF IMPORTANT DATES
- AAMFT & NCMFT CODE OF ETHICS
- NC MFT LAWS & RULES
- THE BASIC SKILLS EVALUATION FORM (For Supervisor to Supervisee)
- SUPERVISION EVALUATION FORM (For Supervisee to Supervisor)
- THE BIG 8
Articles are for further understanding the supervision process and what to expect as the Person-of-the-therapist training:
- Aponte, H. J., & Carlsen, J. C. (2009). An instrument for person-of-the-therapist supervision. Journal of Marital and Family Therapy, 35, 395-405.
- Aponte, H. J., & Kissil, K. (2012). “If I can grapple with this I can truly be of use in the therapy room”: Using the therapist’s own emotional struggles to facilitate effective therapy. Journal of Marital and Family Therapy. Early view, doi: 10.1111/jmft.12011
- Kissil, K., & Nino, A. (2017). Does the person-of-the-therapist training (POTT) promote self-care? Personal gains of MFT trainees following POTT: A retrospective thematic analysis. Journal of Marital and Family Therapy. DOI: 10.1111/jmft.12213